STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS!!!

Anything goes at C World. Feel free to discuss anything related to C World Entertainment and related topics. Learn what's new and more with C World Entertainment. This is our brand new community forum. As a matter of fact anything related to hot girls acting un-ladylike is a welcomed discussion on this board!
The KOF
Site Admin

STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS!!!

Postby The KOF » Wed May 18, 2016 2:53 am

I don't usually respond to stuff like this but I thought I should clear some things up.....

I seen an open letter from Sereph Doll that was posted on some guys blog where she said some things that bothered me so I would like to tell my side of things. My rebuttal will be very brief. The bottom line is Sereph Doll's clips did not do very well. Yes I did push her to make the best clips possible... yes I push all the girls I work with to do the best clips possible.. I owe that to my loyal fans to give them the best product possible. I tried everything I could to make Sereph's content as good as it could be but it never sold very well. There came a point in time where I stopped buying from her because I was spending more money on her content than what I was getting in return.... Sereph is a "cam girl" so she belongs to some secret cam girl forum that apparently all the girls go to and "compare notes". She began to notice that I was still buying from other girls although I had stopped buying from her... of course she did not like that. I should of just told her her stuff wasn't selling and the other girls are but I did not want to hurt her feelings... my mistake I should have just been blunt with her. After that other girls were telling me that she was talking crap about me on their "secret forum" so I decided to hold off on working with her... it's really that simple and clearly she is bitter about it. I guess if I am not working with her she wants to ruin my chances at other "cam girls" out of spite... so yeah.. that's that.

and to touch on other things that she said...

Yes.. I do tell girls that their videos will be pirated.. because it is the truth. I also tell them in most cases they will make more money with me then
on their own... because it is the truth. Why do I tell them these things you ask? Because I am an evil maniac that wants to control the world!!!!! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...uhhhhhhhhh .... no.

I tell certain girls these things because I want to save them!!! We have all seen and witnessed that most girls will eventually quit once they see what being in this particular business is all about... they quit.. that is the truth.. and we all know it.

MANDA BEAR SMASH- She had so much potential.... and YES I wanted to grab onto her because I seen that potential and I did not want her to quit forever. I tried to work with her but EVERYBODY bombarded her with the "Don't work with the evil c world guy" bullshit.... and yay you convinced her to not work with me anymore... question... where is Manda Bear now?....... exactly.

KAT LE GRAND- She had so much potential.... and YES I wanted to grab onto her because I seen that potential and I did not want her to quit forever. I tried to work with her but EVERYBODY bombarded her with the "Don't work with the evil c world guy" bullshit.... and yay you convinced her to not work with me anymore... question... where is Kat Legrand now?....... exactly.

AMARA NOIR- She had so much potential.... and YES I wanted to grab onto her because I seen that potential and I did not want her to quit forever. I tried to work with her but EVERYBODY bombarded her with the "Don' work with the evil c world guy" bullshit.... and yay you convinced her to not work with me anymore... Amara at this exact moment has quit making clips because of piracy...... exactly.

ADDISON LYNNE- She had so much potential.... and YES I wanted to grab onto her because I seen that potential and I did not want her to quit forever. I tried to work with her but EVERYBODY bombarded her with the "Don' work with the evil c world guy" bullshit.... and yay you convinced her to not work with me anymore... when is the last time she made a clip? anyone?.... exactly

SEXY FLATULENCE, EMMA INK the list goes on and on of girls that I have tried to save because I personally don't want to see them leave
this niche for my own personal reasons. I planned on giving Mandabear smash her own site.... COULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE HOW GOOD THAT CONTENT WOULD HAVE BEEN?!!!!!!!!!! but everyone jumps on the "evil, evil c world" bandwagon and scares these girls away... FOREVER

at the end of the day you are only shooting yourselves in the foot... I am good to these girls... and I will always find new ones... that evil c world talk is nonsense and will always be nonsense and for those of you that like to pile on that crap year after year.. you are only hurting your own interests... I am your best friend as a fetishist... not your enemy

Return to “Welcome to C World”